How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Senior Pictures

For those of you who may not know (I have no idea who that would be since I think most people have stopped reading this, but hey...), I am graduating in a little over a month! I'm pretty happy about it! Ines (a lady in our church) took pictures for me at a golf course that's close to our house. She's taking a photography class so it was good practice for her. :) Plus we had a lot of fun in the process! When I told Caleb I had posted the pictures on my myspace, he said I should put them on my blog. So once again, I am posting per Caleb's suggestion. Haha

I messed with the colors a little bit on this one. I think I set it to "fade" or something.



Ines actually went into Vegas to find that flower. (Well, she did get more than one, but we just used the one for the pictures.) Those are my favorite flowers!!









In order to help myself not feel like a complete snob, I will post some pictures of other things as well. :) Unfortunately we haven't really taken many pictures of the happenings of late, so I went through and just pulled some random ones.


Okay, so this one's not entirely random. I put it on here because it was taken roughly a year ago at Caleb's graduation, and I will probably be putting up a similar one of MY graduation soon. A little comparison, if you will. Don't we look good?!



And then there's this one. Does it even need an introduction? They look so amazing!!! And Caleb is wondering what the heck is wrong with them. It was pretty late at night, so we may have been starting to lose it... Okay, and I guess I should admit that Bean and I started it. Ahh, Kiera Knightly. What else is there to do at 12:00 AM besides go to Saddle West, eat waffles, and make hysterical faces??


And that..... is a crazy lady. Either that or a little floaty guy. Take your pick.

7 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Hmmm... What else is there to do at midnight? I can think of one amazing thing that I almost wish I were doing right now. Good post and thanks for the graduation pictures. I anticipate some more in a month.5 when you actually do graduate.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Zachary said...

Well, you look like the Bean in the picture where you can see a lot of your pink shirt! What the heck is with the little floaty guy? And the crazy lady???? Happy pre-graduation!



redscary

8:04 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Ha, I thought the same thing...you like Katie in that pic. But you do look gorgeous in those and much older than I remember you looking, baby cousin :)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Speaking of...I actually remember when you were just a newborn and your parents brought you to Dallas to our old house!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

I can't see the "Katie-ness" very well, but I do see the beautiful!

8:28 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Apparently, Ines is really good at Photoshop. Look again at photos 1, 3, and 4. It is the exact same face, just different backgrounds. Bravo, Ines.

I am not sure I understand the floaty guy photo. Very surreal.

Thanks for posting.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Bean said...

I don't think it looks like me. But I did notice I looked enormous at Bob's graduation. LOL.. Um...heh. :/

Can't wait to come see you!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home