How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, November 17, 2008

High Speed Internet!

As of last Friday we have high speed internet at the house!! It's amazingly fabulous!!! I actually loaded TWO pictures in one sitting!
The long absences between posts make it difficult to think of what to tell... Things in Pahrump have been fine. Not a lot to be told, I guess, other than school. Haha! Caleb was here last weekend and we got to go into Vegas to see Quantum of Solace which was cool. We had a gift card for Red Lobster too, so we went there after the movie so it was a fun day!
Let's see...what else? Um...I've been kinda looking for a car! That's pretty exciting! We were hoping to find a Hundai Accent but so far haven't seen one that was nice and fit the price range. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
These pictures are a couple weeks old, but I think Caleb wanted me to post them and I'd hate to have a post with no pictures. So here they are!



4 Comments:

Blogger Zachary said...

Daisy wasn't a big fan of the snow huh? Looks like a cold camping trip. Did I tell you that I have given up camping?

9:57 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Amazing!!! Lauri updated? Crazy!!! Those are good pictures and I'm glad that you obliged my request.

6:17 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Hey, wait a minute. ZKW wrote that Daisy did not really like the snow, and yet that is not mentioned in any posts I saw. Something is going on here behind the scenes. Plus....plus....in the July 21 post, you said you were chilling with Daisy. So, does she like chilling or not?!?!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on high speed internet. Let the good times roll!! When you said it snowed I was picturing just a few flakes falling nit the whole ground covered in white stuff.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home