How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, August 01, 2008

Huzzah!

I got my driver's license on Wednesday!!! And it's pretty dang exciting, let me tell ya. :) Okay, so I haven't actually driven since I got it, but it's not a huge deal. The main thing is that we get to go to Redding next week!! For those of you who don't already know, Caleb and I will be joining our siblings, their spouses, and Emily for family camp over on the California coast. And since it will only be Caleb and me, my getting my license was necessary in order for us to make the ten hour drive. (I guess I could have forced it all on Caleb, but there are those who don't think that's such a great idea...) But anyway, I do have it now and Caleb and I are super stoked to see y'all!!! That's pretty much the only reason for this post, so I guess I will wrap it up. I believe y'all are already familiar with my distaste for pictureless posts, so I think I'll try to load one of Daisy and me from our last geocaching trip. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Looks like y'all had a good hike, a lot of snacks, and asked someone to give you hand.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So stoked for camping on the coast. You have to help me keep Em from getting dirty though...is that even possible when camping. AHHH!! How am I going to handle it!!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see y'all!! Don't forget about grocery shopping! :)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also...it would appear you stole Nanny's snack bag.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Zachary said...

Snack Bag Stealer!!!!!!! Return it to its rightful owner so it can be filled with Starbursts again and brought to the Bean and me!!!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I have a really good idea what you should do with your driver's license, but I'm guessing that by the time you read this comment, the opportunity will have passed. Alas.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good dogs

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home