How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ahhh, Spring Break

Yes, we had a fabulous spring break this year! Actually, we kind of had two. First we went to the grandparents's house, and then to San Diego! Both were loads of fun!


This is from when we were geocaching in Phoenix. Poor crippled Dad... but he still toughed it out! :)


This is at a beach in San Diego called La Jolla. I guess that does require just a little bit of explanation, doesn't it? For those of you who don't know, Caleb and I got to fly down to San Diego to visit our pastor's kids friends. It was really awesome! No one else got in the ocean. Bunch of wimps. Wimps who live much closer to the ocean than we do! =)



Here are our friends and us outside the Murrells's house. These are the same friends who came to see us, except for the girl that I'm standing by. She didn't get to come last time, even though she was invited- so we were happy to have her this time! If any of you can name the others without going back to the other post in which I told you their names, then you get extra points!
While we were there we got to go to Knott's Berry Farm, In-N-Out (twice), ice skating, and all kinds of other good stuff. Now we're just bummed that it's over! :)

8 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

If you went to get burgers twice, you could have saved some time by going only once to In-N-Out-N-In-Again-N-Out-Again. Well, glad y'all had a good time. I know you are bummed the trips are over, but now you can settle in and get back to Pahrump's Sonic.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Sounds like a great Spring break! I've never been to San Diego but always wanted to!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caleb, Josh, Cody, Caleb, Liz...um...I guess those are the only ones I know.
Glad you had an awesome time. You need to call me and tell me all about it!!!!
Love you sis.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome trip were able to go on. I think I would have gotten in the ocean too. Although I probaly would not have gotten quite as drenched as you and Caleb. 278 pictures is a lot. I will see if I can out do you.
Brenda

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Sweet pics! I like that skirt by the way. I do not know which of those kids is which, by I can rattle off some familiar names :)

do I get any points for that???

10:46 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

That was a fun time. I know all of their names! Why isn't it just spelled La Hoya instead? Somewhat weird if you ask me.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up with the nerdy looking kid in the Star Wars shirt? If I remember correctly, his name is Caleb and the girl front left is Lauri! Oh yeah, I got skills!

3:07 AM  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Looks like a fun time! Sorry we missed you when you were in AZ.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home